Saturday, August 23, 2014

Finally!! Affordable Shoe Storage Boxes! :)

I've always been on the look out for affordable shoe storage boxes! I've seen a lot but they are all very unreasonably priced. Usually ranging from P350 to P700 each which for me is too much, simply for storing my everyday shoes. I found some P100 per storage box but when I checked the bottom part they are not made to be piled up, one on top of the other which for me defeats the purpose because I plan to save space that's why I was on the look out for shoe storage boxes.

When we went on an unplanned grocery trip a few months ago at Rustan's Rockwell branch I saw these Shoe Storage Boxes, they were marked as Multi-Purpose boxes and sold for just P99 for three pieces!! I told my husband.. "wow these are cheap at just P33 per box!!" I went ahead and bought 5 sets I figured I will try them out first.

These boxes are amazing! They are big enough to fit two sandals or one pair of high heels shoes or wedges. You can pile them up as high as you want and the cover has tiny holes which I poke with the tip of a big needle so they become a bit bigger. These holes are great at letting air in so my shoes won't turn brittle because they are enclosed in an airtight container.

Over the past months I've bought around 15 sets!! I love, love these storage boxes because they are so durable and affordable!! :)


The size is perfect, not too big not too small! My high heels shoes fit perfectly inside the box :)




If you want to save up on space, two pairs of sandals or flat shoes will fit inside one storage box :)
The cover has tiny holes which I poke with the tip of a big needle so they become a bit bigger. These holes are great at letting air in so my shoes won't turn brittle because they are enclosed in an airtight container.

Some of my everyday shoes! These storage boxes were made to be piled up because they have round holes at the bottom so they fit perfectly on top of each other.

Bought some more!! This is how they look like when you get them from the store :)

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Will go and purchase some also. THank you!
    I wonder if they also have it in other Rustan's grocery branches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Not sure about other ranches but last week they were still available in Rockwell :)

      Delete
  2. This is great! Hope they are still available. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a lot asked already :( try to find them in other Rustan's grocery too to be sure :) will also check and update here :)

      Delete