Saturday, January 12, 2013

My love-hate relationship with dresses!

I've never really been a dress wearing kind of girl, but lately a lot of new dresses in different styles and cuts have been coming out that I've decided to give dresses a shot! The past few months I've been sporting dresses more than usual and now I feel I should wear dresses more often! It's very comfy and I look like I bothered to dress up even of it just took me seconds to put on. Below are pictures of me in some of my favorite dresses :)

Mid30smom TIPS:
1. Belts make a huge difference! Thick or thin belts can help create a non-existent waist like mine hehe :) Cinch your waist with a belt to instantly create a flattering shape.
2. A dress in one solid color will hide imperfections.
3. If you are tall then you can get away with all sorts of dress lengths but if you are petite like me then above the knee or knee length dresses are your best bet :)
4. Don't underestimate the power of shape wear! My SPANX are my best kept secret when it comes to hiding the bulges :)




Hi-low cut dresses and skirts were a huge trend last year I feel it will still be IN till summer

Dresses with full skirts are a bit tricky, try them on before you buy and make sure you are comfortable with the fit

One piece shirt dresses are great for everyday wear you can dress them up or down depending on your accessories
I love wearing mid-length black dresses with loads of accessories! Great for when you are attending day to night events :)

Whatever you decide to do make sure you enjoy experimenting and trying out new stuff!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment