Friday, April 12, 2013

My Top TEN CLASSIC Favorite Scents! :)

I'm not really a perfume wearing person, but I love light scents that feel fresh and are easy to wear on an everyday basis. When I discover something I like I usually stick to it and repurchase hence the term "CLASSIC scents" :)

Below are my top ten favorite CLASSIC scents, this list might change in a few months but these are what I've been currently reaching for these days.


Lanvin Eclat d'Arpège: This perfume is fruity, fresh and floral. It smells clean and refreshing, I love it because it brings back wonderful memories. I wore this perfume on my wedding day and the whole year before I got married. Seven years after I still reach for it, for days when I need a pick-me-up. :)



Elizabeth Arden Replenishing Body Spray: An invigorating body treatment spray to help defend your skin from environmental stress. Its a vitamin-enriched replenishing body treatment, infused with real green tea extract, helps to rescue and rehydrate the skin, while rejuvenating its appearance. Its perfume with added vitamins!


Paul Smith Floral: this is more zesty and fresh than 'floral' It always makes me smile when I put it on. This lasts a long time and leaves behind a sweet fresh scent on my clothes.


Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey: It smells of freshly squeezed nectarines and peaches, then dries down to a sea of warm honey. This scent brightens my day! By the end of the day it smells like a warm and slightly woody honey that's delicious and sweet!


Pure Turquoise by Ralph Lauren: this scent is sexy, woodsy-floral and definitely exotic! A bit too heavy for daytime, it's the perfect combination of sweet and musky, It has a soft, clean, fresh scent, there's a tinge of similarity to the smell of 'freshly washed laundry" Plus I Love the real turquoise inlay in the cap!



Acca Kappa Muschio Bianco: this has a very pleasant clean soapy scent which could be worn by a man or a woman. While it is musky, it's light and refreshing. This is a perfect scent to wear in very hot weather.


Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Vanilla And Lavender Chamomile Body Mist: I've always been drawn to anything with a Lavender scent, these body mists are made to evoke sleep. But I use them when I feel stressed out. It's very relaxing and I feel much calmer after I spray it on, the Lavender scent they used for this is perfect, none of those cheap smelling Lavender scents used in massage oils. I've used up three bottles of these and I still love them!!


Mustela Musti Eau De Soin and Mustela Agua de Colonia Sin Alcohol: These are scents I share with my boys! They are very light and refreshing and they remind me of fresh air! Both are alcohol free and contain moisturizing vitamins. There is a slight scent of honeysuckle that makes you feel young and full of life. You can sense the floral note and a bit of something sweet but not the typical baby powder scent. It smells of newly born babies lots and lots of them! Truly Unique and refreshing. This will not last all day but you will get about 3 hours out of it even if it is close to the skin. I spray this on my kids hair and when they sweat I get a whiff of heaven! :)


Nenuco and Babaria Agua de Colonia: These are classic Spanish colognes that has been around for ages! I reach for these when I want things to be simple and fresh none of those distracting scents, just plain old clean and refreshing!

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea and Lavender: this is a perfect blend of citrus, lavender and green tea, calm and carefree, I feel like I’m spending a day at the beach when I use this! It's the perfect combination of my two favorite scents green tea and lavender with a touch of mint, it's perfect! My husband loves this too, he said its great used as an after shave cologne, which makes it a unisex scent!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment