The year is still fresh and we’ve no doubt made plenty of promises to ourselves about what we want to change with our lives. Instead of focusing on life resolutions I decided to mix things up a bit! I present to you my BEAUTY RESOLUTIONS for 2014!
Change in life-long habits can be quite difficult but small changes for the sake of our health and beauty are easier to achieve, so here it goes: MY BEAUTY RESOLUTIONS for 2014
|My BB creams! I love all of them but I need to stop buying new ones, I will finish all of these first! :)|
3. To moisturize more! I always moisturize my face but I always forget or I’m too lazy to moisturize my body! I feel adding this important step to my daily routine will improve my skin and will help slow down the aging process.
|The best BODY MOISTURIZERS!|
|I've been using my KOR water bottle for more than a year now and I love it! Even IRON MAN loves it!! I just need to bring it along with me more often. :)|
|Choose an all natural detachable DRY BODY BRUSH, this will make your skin glow!!! :)|
6. Just like everyone else I plan to exercise more! I believe this will require divine intervention! But I really want to do this not just for me but for my kids. I want to spend more healthy years with them! Not doing any form of exercise won't increase my chances of living longer and being a healthier me for my family. I need to do this!
7. To use scents more often. Sometimes I’m always in a hurry I forget to spray perfume on. This is something I want to do for me and not so people can smell me. I’ve noticed that on days when I use any kind of scent I am more relaxed and confident.
|My current top 3 scents!!|
9. To wear my hair down more often and experiment with different daily hairstyles. I usually just tie my hair back in a pony tail, this year I want to make an effort to style my hair more. And as simple as it sounds... to comb my hair more too! Sometimes I get so busy I feel I don’t even find the time to comb my hair!
|I should explore more hairstyles!! :)|
11. To stop scratching my eyes and apply eye cream more often! Eye scratching equals wrinkles galore! I know this by heart and yet scratching itchy eyes feel so good! I need to stop!!
|MY favorite eye creams!|
13. To really take care of my teeth and GUMS! I will religiously floss and visit the dentist even if nothing is wrong with my teeth. This year I want to invest in some cool dental hygiene tools!
|I want this!! The latest Philips SONICARE toothbrush! My old one gave up on me years ago. :(|
|My perfect MLBB shades : swatched from top to bottom: MAC COSMO, SHU UEMURA BG935, and YSL Rouge Volupte Shine 9 NUDE in PRIVATE|
From our family to yours, all the best this 2014! Hoping for a more beautiful and healthier us in the year 2014!
|My Family!! :)|