Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The EASIEST and most EFFECTIVE Way to Poop!!


Yes you read it right! Today’s’ topic is all about pooping, we all do it! We are all experts in our own way, as we all have done it every day of our whole lives. I’ve discovered the best way to do it and I’m excited to share this recent breakthrough with all of you! I know this is too much information (TMI) but believe me what you are about to read will change the way you  ELIMINATE!
It appears that the best way to take care of your business in the toilet is to…. SQUAT! So the people in the province and most of our Asian neighbors have been doing it right all along! All the while we were busy doing our thing using a “western type toilet” sitting on it much as we would on any straight backed chair!
 

I never realized there was any other way to do it! Now don’t think of me in a weird way; I don’t hop on our toilet seat, squat and do my thing. Apparently there is such a thing called SQUATTY POTTY!! It’s a step stool you use when you poop that puts you in a natural squatting position so you can BEST do number two! It’s a  sturdy, custom-designed stool that allows for full squatting and semi-squat seated positions on our existing toilets. And, when it’s not in use, it slides conveniently out of the way under the toilet. 

This video says it all!! :) 




Before you even think that we are the official distributor of this “wonderful” product I’d like to let you know that I did not spend $60 on a stool that  will help put me in the best SQUATTING position to poop. BUT I was sold on the thought and I truly believed that squatting is the natural and proper way to go. I figured it was definitely worth a try. So I went ahead and used our old and trusty plastic step stool as my very own "magic stool"which my sons also use when they pee! 

My very own throne and "FILIPINIZED" pooping stool! You can find step stools like this in any local mall. :) 
That was around six months ago, now I still use the stool everyday when I go! ( TMI alert!! ) It made such a huge difference on how I did my thing in the toilet, everything is so much easier, faster and efficient!  When you squat, it seems that almost no effort is required.  Just squat, relax, and the rest happens naturally. Each and every single thing they claimed was true! Every time I went I felt I was truly emptied out! ( TMI overload! ) As to whether my colon and digestive system is healthier is hard to say, but I’ve been feeling good in the bathroom with no more poop problems to speak of.

Research shows the following advantages of the squatting posture
·       Squatting helps in Un-kinking your rectum taking your body from a continent mode to an elimination mode.
·       Reduced straining and decreased pressure in the anal and rectal veins.
·       Easier elimination and efficiency - complete emptying of the bowel.
·       Squatting reduces the time required to do our business and has numerous health benefits.
·       non invasive treatment for hemorrhoids;  most will heal without relapse when this posture is adopted for bowel movements.
·       Making elimination faster, easier and more complete will help to prevent colon cancer, appendicitis and inflammatory bowel disease.
·       Protects the nerves of the pelvic floor from becoming stretched and damaged (FLAT TUMMY anyone?)
·       Seals the ileocecal valve preventing leakage into the small intestine.
·       Relaxes the puborectalis muscle which normally chokes the colon to maintain continence.
·       Prevents hernias, diverticulitis and pelvic organ prolapse by using the thighs to support the colon and prevent straining.
·       For pregnant women, squatting avoids pressure on the uterus and helps prepare one for a more natural delivery.

The one and only drawback in using a "magic stool" to squat and poop; I look totally weird and it feels really weird at first but I got used to it. Do try it out, you’ve got nothing to lose except loads of poop hehe! :) As they say POOP SMARTER not HARDER!!

 SIDE NOTE: Please don't think of me when you try SQUATTING with your very own "magic stool" I wouldn't want that hehe.. but do let me know how it turns out! :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment